Idioma: English Español
Mostrar/Ocultar Foros de Viajes
Mostrar/Ocultar Fotos / Pics

Vivir en Volunteer in Bali ✈️ Foro The Independent Traveller (English) ✈️

Foro de The Independent Traveller (English)  Foro de The Independent Traveller (English): Forum for independent travellers: contact, information, etc (only English Language)
Página 1 de 1 - Tema con 2 Mensajes y 6609 Lecturas
Último Mensaje:
Autor Mensaje
Enlaces Asunto: Volunteer in Bali  Publicado: Responder citando

Jordina_26
New Traveller

New Traveller

Votos: 0 👍
One month ago, I started the life in Bali. I now feel like the IHF center in Bali is my home - which means I've managed to inherit a big garden, full of flowers and exotics animals! In this garden I play with Norok, our dog, who is no more than 3 months old. I have also met many of our neighbors who are very friendly.

One week ago, the family of one of our IHF students invited me to their house and it was an incredible experience. They were celebrating a Hindu holiday - the day of the reincarnation (the Elephant God). I was very grateful to be involved in this tradition. Today, I went to the market to bought some fruit to give to them as a gift. I also cooked a traditional dish from Spain called the "tortilla de patatas". It is only a small present in front of what they do, but it's what I can offer.

Every day I have more trust in myself and more confidence with the children who come to the IHF center. All most all of them know my name now! These little details make me feel very happy. This week I'm teaching SD1 classes, made up of children around 5 years old. They are sweet and smart.

I miss my family and friends but at the same time, I don't miss them too much at all! I often don't even have time to miss them!

This week we finally finished our on-going craft project of making papermache masks with the students. It's was a difficult job that took a lot of time and was often hard work for the kids. The students carefully covered a balloon with paper and paste, waited for it to dry, pained it and finished it off with paste.
Ir arriba One month ago, I started the life in Bali. I now feel like the IHF center in Bali is my home - which means I ve managed to inherit a big... Jordina_26 Compartir:
Enlaces Asunto: Re: Volunteer in Bali  Publicado: Responder citando

Hilbert
New Traveller

New Traveller

Votos: 0 👍
Lovely story jordina. I've been browsing IHF center webpage and seems like an amazing experience. I am really interested in this voluntary work and how you did it. Please, could you provide me more information? Feel free to send me a private message.

Good luck! Muy feliz
Ir arriba Lovely story jordina. I ve been browsing IHF center webpage and seems like an amazing experience. I am really interested in this... Hilbert Compartir:

Todas las horas son GMT + 1 Hora
RSS: Foro The Independent Traveller (English) RSS - Últimos Mensajes

All the content and photo-galleries in this Portal are property of LosViajeros.com or our Users. Aviso Legal - Privacidad - Publicidad
Nosotros en Redes Sociales: Pag. de Facebook Twitter instagram Canal de Youtube