Idioma: English Español
Mostrar/Ocultar Foros de Viajes
Mostrar/Ocultar Fotos / Pics

Tour Peru & Machu Picchu On Line (Video + Stills) ✈️ Foro The Independent Traveller (English) ✈️

Foro de The Independent Traveller (English)  Foro de The Independent Traveller (English): Forum for independent travellers: contact, information, etc (only English Language)
Página 1 de 1 - Tema con 1 Mensajes y 4497 Lecturas
Último Mensaje:
Autor Mensaje
Enlaces Asunto: Tour Peru & Machu Picchu On Line (Video + Stills)  Publicado: Responder citando

IntrepBerkExplorer
New Traveller

New Traveller

Visitar sitio web del autor
Votos: 0 👍
My film "The Inca Lost and Found" can be seen on the web if you have a high speed internet connection. The video features Machu Picchu, Sacred Valley of the Incas, Cuzco, Inca interviews, the search for Andean musicians, Lima, the Nazca Lines, and other parts of Peru.

This is a free, non-commercial, streaming video on the Windows Media Player. No ads and no strings attached. I sell absolutely nothing.

My video site is:

intrepidberkeleyexplorer.com/ ...Video.html

My new gallery of still photos from Peru can be viewed with any modem at:

intrepidberkeleyexplorer.com/ ...age19.html

There are over 30 of my other amateur travel videos on-line including trips to China, Russia, Antarctica, Italy, the UK, Australia, Bali, Africa, Greece, and Turkey; see lions, whales, elephants, or penguins.

The planet is yours, including my Home Page giant galaxy of still pictures at:

intrepidberkeleyexplorer.com/

The Intrepid Berkeley Explorer
Ir arriba My film The Inca Lost and Found can be seen on the web if you have a high speed internet connection. The video features Machu Picchu... IntrepBerkExplorer Compartir:

Todas las horas son GMT + 1 Hora
RSS: Foro The Independent Traveller (English) RSS - Últimos Mensajes

All the content and photo-galleries in this Portal are property of LosViajeros.com or our Users. Aviso Legal - Privacidad - Publicidad
Nosotros en Redes Sociales: Pag. de Facebook Twitter instagram Canal de Youtube