Idioma: English Español
Mostrar/Ocultar Foros de Viajes
Mostrar/Ocultar Fotos / Pics

Exclamation Work and Volunteer in Colombia ✈️ Foro Travel Offers ✈️

Foro de Travel Offers  Foro de Travel Offers: Commercial forum: travel Offers in English Language.
Página 1 de 1 - Tema con 2 Mensajes y 5535 Lecturas
Último Mensaje:
Autor Mensaje
Enlaces Asunto: Work and Volunteer in Colombia  Publicado: Responder citando

Slashdave
New Traveller

New Traveller

Votos: 0 👍
Hi mates Sacando la lengua

I opened a language school for colombians and I need native teachers. Also and offering spanish courses for foreigners and I offer cheap and clean and well located accommodation if need it. The most important I opened a children foundation so we can pay children education and that you can meet many locals and live a real colombian way of life.

If you need more info let me know slashdave@gmail.com
Ir arriba Hi mates. I opened a language school for colombians and I need native teachers. Also and offering spanish courses for foreigners and I... Slashdave Compartir:
Enlaces Asunto: Re: Work and Volunteer in Colombia  Publicado: Responder citando

Smaily22
Silver Traveller

Silver Traveller

Votos: 0 👍
Just to be curious and hopefully you answer our interest,
What language, are you teaching? and in what part of that country are you working? We may help in English a course ,And Japanese, We`re usually off and on 1 to 2 month a the time in vacation,and we are kind of interested in volunteer somehow in our spare time ... We`ve try to write to you email and it may have gone lost in your span box.
Thank you...And best wishes.
Ir arriba Just to be curious and hopefully you answer our interest, What language, are you teaching? and in what part of that country are you... Smaily22 Compartir:

Todas las horas son GMT + 1 Hora
RSS: Foro Travel Offers RSS - Últimos Mensajes

All the content and photo-galleries in this Portal are property of LosViajeros.com or our Users. Aviso Legal - Privacidad - Publicidad
Nosotros en Redes Sociales: Pag. de Facebook Twitter instagram Canal de Youtube