Idioma: English Español
Mostrar/Ocultar Foros de Viajes
Mostrar/Ocultar Fotos / Pics

My Stay at Lima Peru Hotels - Basadre Suites Hotel ✈️ Foro Travel Offers ✈️

Foro de Travel Offers  Foro de Travel Offers: Commercial forum: travel Offers in English Language.
Página 1 de 1 - Tema con 2 Mensajes y 4438 Lecturas
Último Mensaje:
Autor Mensaje
Enlaces Asunto: My Stay at Lima Peru Hotels - Basadre Suites Hotel  Publicado: Responder citando
hotelbasadre
Anonymous

Invitado

Votos: 0 👍
The Basadre Suites Hotel is a very elegant hotel located in San Isidro Lima Peru, a upscale area of Lima. Basadre Suites Hotel is not a large Hotel in size but they are very efficient when it comes to service.
Basadre Suites Lima Peru Hotel has that aura of romance for that couple in love but also provides a no nonsense approach for the business man or woman.
For the traveler that has a taste for cleanness acquired personal attention and friendly service. Basadre Suites is the hotel for you in Lima Peru.

Having travel all of Central America and much of South America. Basadre Suites is like an oasis in the sometimes difficult environment of Latin America.
Basadre Suites Lima Peru Hotel with its elegance provides intimacy for those couples in love.
For the business man or woman that has no time for typical hotel problems the Basadre Suites is Taylor made for them. Because of its size every client receives that personal attention that most hotels do not provide.

The business person can concentrate on their business and not worry about the details of their hotel.
If your plans include a stay in Lima Peru the Basadre Suites Hotel is the perfect place to make your stay in Lima the most enjoyable experience in Peru.

If Lima is your destination then The Basadre Suites Hotel must be your first choice. Their size limits your chance to stay at this unique hotel.

Visit Web Page :
http://www.hotelbasadre.com
Ir arriba The Basadre Suites Hotel is a very elegant hotel located in San Isidro Lima Peru, a upscale area of Lima. Basadre Suites Hotel is not a... Compartir:
Enlaces Asunto: Re: My Stay at www.innperu.com it was Fantastic  Publicado: Responder citando
Invitado
Anonymous

Votos: 0 👍
I recently used www.innperu.com that have some Great Apartments dotted all over Miraflores the tourist area of Lima Peru ,,,Great Location and great prices from $200 per week Thats US Dollars so they are very cheap to be quiet honest and with much more space than a boring old hotel room ,,here is there website www.innperu.com
Ir arriba I recently used www.innperu.com that have some Great Apartments dotted all over Miraflores the tourist area of Lima Peru ,,,Great... Compartir:

Todas las horas son GMT + 1 Hora
RSS: Foro Travel Offers RSS - Últimos Mensajes

All the content and photo-galleries in this Portal are property of LosViajeros.com or our Users. Aviso Legal - Privacidad - Publicidad
Nosotros en Redes Sociales: Pag. de Facebook Twitter instagram Canal de Youtube