Which are the African Safari destinations in Kenya? ✈️ Foro The Independent Traveller (English)

#1:  Which are the African Safari destinations in Kenya?  Autor: Nidalfaddy Enlaces Publicado: Mie, 14-01-2009 11:32
    ----
Hello, I'm deciding whether to go to Kenya for my Safari or another african country with wildlife. Which are the best places for Africa safari in Kenya. We don't want to use a tour company but ourselves.

#2:  Re: Which are the African Safari destinations in Kenya?  Autor: Mollete Enlaces Publicado: Mie, 14-01-2009 12:41
    ----
Hi,

I have moved your message, because it belongs in here, in the English forum. Questions in other forums must be submitted in Spanish.

Best Wishes.

#3:  Re: Which are the African Safari destinations in Kenya?  Autor: RosieLambert Enlaces Publicado: Jue, 15-01-2009 7:48
    ----
Top African Safari destinations in Kenya are the national parks. The best and most popular is Maasai Mara, Amboseli, Aberdare and Tsavo in that order. Find more African Safari information about Kenya from www.kenya-information-guide.com

#4:  Re: Which are the African Safari destinations in Kenya?  Autor: AfricaFlashMcTours Enlaces Publicado: Jue, 05-10-2017 14:25
    ----
Maasai Mara will not fail you!
If you have friends who might want to visit, we'd be happy to help.
www.flashmctours.com/

#5:  Re: Which are the African Safari destinations in Kenya?  Autor: ErickSafari Enlaces Publicado: Dom, 22-10-2017 20:46
    ----
Masai Mara was voted the best Park in Africa !

Foros de Viajes The Independent Traveller (English)

Todas las horas son GMT + 1 Hora

Página 1 de 1 - Tema con 5 Mensajes y 8587 Lecturas

All the content and photo-galleries in this Portal are property of LosViajeros.com or our Users. Aviso Legal - Privacidad - Publicidad
Nosotros en Redes Sociales: Pag. de Facebook Twitter instagram Canal de Youtube
The content and photo-galleries in this Portal are property of LosViajeros.com or our Users.
Aviso Legal - Privacidad - Publicidad - Nosotros en Redes Sociales: