Language: English Español
Toggle Content Community Forums
Toggle Content Fotos / Pics

Information My top important places to visit in India ( what's yours ?) ✈️ The Independent Traveller (English Forum) ✈️

The Independent Traveller (English Forum)  The Independent Traveller (English Forum): Forum for independent travelers, contact, information, etc (only español Language)
Page 1 of 1 - Topic with 2 messages and 4746 views
Last Post:
Waiting Links Post subject: My top important places to visit in India ( what's yours ?)  Posted: Reply with quote

Torove
New Traveller

New Traveller

Votes: 0 👍
1. taj mahal in agra : taj mahal is among the most visited place in the world, attracting more tourist of india, taj mahal is the crown of palaces in the world. The uniqueness of taj mahal is its history and its unique design, so i would always suggest a tourist to not leave india without visiting this heritage

2 Holy Varanasi : Varanasi is a city situated on the bank of the river of Ganges in the state of Uttar Pradesh, the river of gang has something unique to offer, Varanasi is believed to be a run away for salvation, Famous for its traditional culture, the city is filled with mythological beliefs. Varanasi is necessary go when visiting India.

3 jaisalmer : jaisalmer was the best experience for me in india, luckily I had to experience this amazing moment with 13 other foreigner who are my friends,I would recommend sleeping in the desert than at the hotel for at least one night to experience the sunset and sunrise , jaisalmer has majestic forts and palaces, exuberant festivals, time-honoured rituals and scenes of aching beauty featuring camels, peacocks, bright sarees and huge turbans , the night I spent camping out on the sand dunes on camel safari was truly a real life Incredible India experience.

4 khajuraho : the city of khajuraho doesn’t have much to offer except the beauty hidden in temple of kamasutra. The temple are filled with carving of different sexual position that can be naughty and funny , I would not recommend you to go with your kid or child at these temples

5 Water of KERALA: situated in the South Indian state with a long Arabian Sea coastline and a mountainous interior, it is one of the most popular tourist regions of India. Tropical beaches and a relaxed vibe are the main attractions. But Kerala has so much more to offer in terms of culture and geography, including the famous Backwaters, the old port town of Kochi, the tea plantations of Munnar, the Ayurvedic resorts and the Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary, just to name a few. I fell in love with Kerala on my first visit, Kerala makes for a great place to be considered in your journeys in Incredible India.

So far these are my top places but i will update the list in the few days
what's yours?
Back to top 1. taj mahal in agra : taj mahal is among the most visited place in the world, attracting more tourist of india, taj mahal is the crown... Torove Share:
Waiting Links Post subject: Re: My top important places to visit in India ( what's yours ?)  Posted: Reply with quote

Spainsun
Site Admin

Site Admin

Visit poster's website ICQ Number AIM Address
Votes: 0 👍
I recommend that you put the correct location in your profile, lest we suspend your account for fraudulent message.

Please. Read the rules:
www.losviajeros.com/ ...age&pid=47
Thanks