Descubrí como siempre buscando y buscando, que en el sur de Sharm El Sheikh, dentro del parque natural de Ras Mohamed, hay un0s "cámpings" (unas pocas tiendas de campaña en la playa) que ofrecían alojamiento y comida pra disfrutar de snorkel, silencio y muy poca gente cerca...
Pedí presupueto en uno de ellos, el Ecocamping Bedawi:
Os adjunto la respuesta y os resumo: pasaremos una noche, con cena y desayuno, por 43€ más el importe de entrar en el parque. Me parece un plan fantástico.
"Thank you for contacting us.
At this moment we have availability on December 7th, 2021 and we took the liberty to make a reservation for you with the number BED20211207-A:
Can you please add the following information (the blue text):
Number of guests: 2
Nationality of the guests: Spanish
Tents : 1 tent Do you prefer 2 single beds or 1 double bed?
Arrival : December 7, 2021 - after lunch Do you like to join us for lunch on this day?
- You need to be inside the National Park before 15:00 otherwise you may be refused to enter the National Park.
- If you come by taxi, insist your taxi driver calls +201270776774 for directions, so you are sure you will be taken to the right campsite.
- If you come by car, you can check this link for directions: bedawi.com/ ...-get-there
- You need to mention at the entrance, at the National Park booth, that you will be camping 2 nights with BEDAWI/Mohamed Harby.
A permission will be made for you and you pay your National Park fees.
Upon arrival at our camp site, please hand over the permission and the mandatory paper copy of your passports to our staff.
Departure : December 8, 2021 - after breakfast Do you like to join us for lunch this day?
Your mobile/Whats-app number: On which mobile number can you can be reached while you are in Egypt, in case of any emergency?
Extra requested activities: Non
Extra requests : f.e. dietary needs
Requested transfers : Non
Our services at BEDAWI Eco Camping include:
- Accommodation in one of our De-Luxe Bell-tents;
- We provide memory-foam mattresses, soft pillows and clean bedding;
- Beach showers with fresh water;
- A toilet in a separate tent (our 'Lovable Loo');
- An original Bedouin tent to provide shade and shelter, with a low Bedouin sit with back support to lounge and high tables with chairs;
- An English reef guide and other nature guides to learn more about the nature that surrounds you;
- Bedouin tea is served for free all day, Bedouin coffee is served for free during the evening;
- All your fresh prepared meals (breakfast, warm lunch and warm dinner);
- A campfire in the evening (depending on weather conditions) with original Bedouin coffee and tea;
- 24-hours service by our first-aid and awareness trained staff;
- All plastic bottles and plastic caps are being recycled;
- There are some (board and card) games available;
- There is electricity from our solar panel (220 V) but alas it is not equipped to recharge all batteries via USB, all the time.
If you depend heavily on your mobile phone, we recommend you bring your own fully charged power bank as a back-up;
- The handling of the mandatory permissions from the National Park, Tourism Police, the National Security and the Military.
Kindly note that our services at BEDAWI Eco Camping exclude:
- Small bottles of chilled water and Bedouin coffee (during the day) are served for 5 EGP;
- Hot drinks per big glass and chilled soft drinks per can are served for 10 and 15 EGP;
- A fresh pot of Mocha Espresso coffee is served for 50 EGP;
NB. We don't mind if you prefer to bring your own beverages if you bring your own cool box and ice.
- Rental of snorkeling equipment (there is non available at the National Park);
- Towel service;
- We do not serve alcohol but feel free to bring your own;
- The mandatory entrance fees for camping inside the National Park Ras Mohamed.
We serve a fresh prepared lunch between 13.00 and 15.00 (on reservation only as all food is brought in fresh every day).
Depending weather conditions, around sunset or after dinner, a campfire is made (with fire wood which we collected outside the National Park).
While you enjoy the sunset, we will start to prepare your dinner.
Dinner is served by soft lights (so we do not disturb the nature around us) with the table and chairs set up on the beach (depending on weather conditions) so you can enjoy the stars or moon rise. After dinner you can relax on the beach around the campfire with original Bedouin tea and coffee (where we will set up a low seating with back support), go for a walk along the beach in the moonlight (where we can show you how the park comes alive at night) and find your shooting star for that night.
The entrance, ventilation and windows of our tents are fitted with mosquito screen (although we rarely see a mosquito but it helps to keep annoying flies out) and can be closed of completely.
All our pricing can be found on our always up-to-date website bedawi.com/ ...hamed.html
The breakdown of the costs based upon the information for your booking ECC20211207-A is as follows:
- December 7, 2021: An overnight stay incl. accommodation, use of the amenities, original Bedouin tea, original Bedouin coffee in the evening, your dinner and the following day your breakfast 400 EGP (22€) per guest of 12 years and older
NB. If you like to join us for a fresh prepared warm lunch on the day of arrival and/or the day of departure the additional costs are 200 EGP per person, per day (11€).
Total costs: (2x400=) 800 EGP excluding additional drinks on site, transfers and your mandatory National Park fees for camping.
Payment : To BEDAWI, on site, in cash. A deposit is not required. We prefer payment in Egyptian Pounds, as we will pay it forward.
The entrance fees for camping inside a National Park in Egypt for guests of 7 years and older are for non-Egyptian nationals (10 USD) 160 EGP per person, per night/24-hours.
Total costs: (2x160=) 320 EGP. (17,4€)
Payment: To the National Park, upon entry, in cash.
What to bring for a stay at the BEDAWI Eco Camping:
- A paper copy of your passports which is necessary for the additional mandatory permissions from the Military and National Security.
If you forget to bring the paper copy, you need to submit the original (which we do not recommend) and it will be given back to you upon departure.
- Full travel insurance is strongly recommended and is the responsibility of each guest;
- Anti-sunburn (preferably non-damaging to sea life) and other personal toiletries;
- Swim wear, beach wear, beach slippers (hot sand, sharp pieces of shells and coral on the beach) and swim shoes;
- Comfortable clothes and night wear;
- Your snorkeling gear (mask, snorkel and we advice fins with booties for easy access) and if you plan to go out on a longer snorkel venture it is advised to swim in a shorty or at least a T-shirt.
- If you requested scuba diving you are required to bring your diving credentials and your dive log.
- Your towel;
- A head lamp or torch (laser lights are not allowed);
- Optional: Camera, USB chargers, power bank, books, games, toys, snacks (for children and hungry people recommended in between the 3 meals), candy, alcoholic beverages, etc.
BEDAWI guarantees its services for confirmed bookings only but we will try to keep your reservation as long as we can.
If you have any other questions feel free to contact us again. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Blessings and best regards,
Creo que será un día muy diferente y especial...