Idioma: English Español
Mostrar/Ocultar Foros de Viajes
Mostrar/Ocultar Fotos / Pics

Central and South America! (June 2010 till Jannuary 2011) ✈️ Foro El Viajero Independiente ✈️

Foro de El Viajero Independiente  Foro de El Viajero Independiente: Contacto entre viajeros: solicitudes de información, búsqueda de compañeros de viaje, grupos, etc. Foro de Viajes de los que prefieren montarselo por su cuenta.
Página 1 de 1 - Tema con 1 Mensajes y 1684 Lecturas
Último Mensaje:
Autor Mensaje
Enlaces Asunto: Central and South America! (June 2010 till Jannuary 2011)  Publicado: Responder citando

Grueni_h
New Traveller

New Traveller

Votos: 0 👍
Hi!

I’m a 28 years old guy from Austria looking for people to travel with trough Central and South America, for the whole trip, part of the trip or just to go for a drink! I speak German (as it’s my mother tongue), English and a little bit of Spanish (working on my Spanish to improve it ;-)). I’m interested in exploring nature, meeting different cultures, visiting nice places, doing activities like trekking, hiking, climbing, diving and having a good time partying! At the moment I’m doing a trip around the world and my next destinations are:

Mexico City, 8th of June going by land to Panama City, 28th of July
Lima, 28th of July going by land to Santa Cruz, 14th of September
Santiago de Chile, 14th of September going by land to Rio Gallegos, 7th of November
Buenos Aires and surrounding (2 weeks), starting 7th of November
Iguazu and surrounding (2 weeks), starting 21st of November
Rio and somewhere across the country (5 weeks), starting 5th of December

These are just provisional dates of my flights and can be changed as it’s a RTW ticket and is just a rough plan of the different parts of my trip. Planning more in detail in advance doesn’t make much sense.

So far I’ve been to India, Southeast Asia, Australia and New Zealand, check my blog:
www.hannes-travelling.blogspot.com (the blog is written in German)

I’m looking forward to meet you to travel with and have an excellent time together!

Cu Hannes
Ir arriba Hi! I’m a 28 years old guy from Austria looking for people to travel with trough Central and South America, for the whole trip, part of... Grueni_h Compartir:

Todas las horas son GMT + 1 Hora
RSS: Foro El Viajero Independiente RSS - Últimos Mensajes

All the content and photo-galleries in this Portal are property of LosViajeros.com or our Users. Aviso Legal - Privacidad - Publicidad
Nosotros en Redes Sociales: Pag. de Facebook Twitter instagram Canal de Youtube