Idioma: English Español
Mostrar/Ocultar Foros de Viajes
Mostrar/Ocultar Fotos / Pics

Avion-Plane Bad Experience with Iberia Express ✈️ Foro The Independent Traveller (English) ✈️ p98 ✈️

Foro de The Independent Traveller (English)  Foro de The Independent Traveller (English): Forum for independent travellers: contact, information, etc (only English Language)
Página 1 de 1 - Tema con 5 Mensajes y 8231 Lecturas
Último Mensaje:
Autor Mensaje
Enlaces Asunto: Re: Bad Experience with Iberia Express  Publicado: Responder citando

Jmcf1975
New Traveller

New Traveller

Votos: 0 👍
spainsun Escribió:
I have moved your message to the right forum.
Didn't you receive any kind of confirmation before? Yes, I have received the payment confirmation by mail from iberia, but with the information that was pending booking. The following mails were to perform the check-in.
Did you make the reservation in the official web or elsewhere?
. I have done in the official web site.
Ir arriba . I have done in the official web site. Jmcf1975 Compartir:
Enlaces Asunto: Re: Bad Experience with Iberia Express  Publicado: Responder citando

Carrio
Willy Fog

Willy Fog

Visitar sitio web del autor Perfil de Twitter
Contact with iberia on twitter or facebook... Make noise
If your are no allowed to use 901 numbers in your country, use direct number: +34 91 389 43 57

www.iberia.com/ ...-sociales/
Contacta con nosotros
Si por cualquier motivo todavía no hemos resuelto tu duda, puedes ponerte en contacto con nosotros a través de nuestros teléfonos:

Si lo que necesitas es información de reservas y de vuelos, puedes contactar con:
901 111 500

A través de:
Twitter.com/iberia (24 horas)
Facebook.com/iberia (24 horas)

Stormcall
New Traveller

New Traveller

They take your money and then say you don't have a booking. I cannot believe how awful their service is.
Ir arriba They take your money and then say you don t have a booking. I cannot believe how awful their service is. Stormcall Compartir:

Todas las horas son GMT + 1 Hora
RSS: Foro The Independent Traveller (English) RSS - Últimos Mensajes

All the content and photo-galleries in this Portal are property of LosViajeros.com or our Users. Aviso Legal - Privacidad - Publicidad
Nosotros en Redes Sociales: Pag. de Facebook Twitter instagram Canal de Youtube