Idioma: English Español
Mostrar/Ocultar Foros de Viajes
Mostrar/Ocultar Fotos / Pics

Anybody knows how to book train tickets in India by internet ✈️ Foro The Independent Traveller (English) ✈️

Foro de The Independent Traveller (English)  Foro de The Independent Traveller (English): Forum for independent travellers: contact, information, etc (only English Language)
Página 1 de 1 - Tema con 3 Mensajes y 5942 Lecturas
Último Mensaje:
Autor Mensaje
Enlaces Asunto: Anybody knows how to book train tickets in India by internet  Publicado: Responder citando

Anaramon43
Silver Traveller

Silver Traveller

Votos: 0 👍
Does somebody knows how to book train tickets in India Railway by internet?
I would like to book some train tickets in India Railway and it is imposible because I have problems with my registration.
The problem is related with my movile phone. The system does not allow me to introduce all my numbers. It only allow me to introduce 10 digits !!! so I can not get the mobile password.
Thanks a lot !!!
Ir arriba Does somebody knows how to book train tickets in India Railway by internet? I would like to book some train tickets in India Railway and... Anaramon43 Compartir:
Enlaces Asunto: Re: Anybody knows how to book train tickets in India by inte  Publicado: Responder citando

Daniel22
Silver Traveller

Silver Traveller

It is not posible to book without indian card
Ir arriba It is not posible to book without indian card Daniel22 Compartir:
Enlaces Asunto: Re: Anybody knows how to book train tickets in India by internet  Publicado: Responder citando

Calaforn
New Traveller

New Traveller

You need to get in touch with:

Care@irctc.co.in

They will ask you to send them a scanned copy of your passport, in order to allocate a mobile verification number. I did contact them last night, and today I got mine. I haven't tried to make a booking yet, but apparently, it works.

Good luck!!

Carolina
Ir arriba You need to get in touch with: care@irctc.co.in. They will ask you to send them a scanned copy of your passport, in order to allocate a... Calaforn Leer Mi Diario(4 Diarios de Viajes) Compartir:

Todas las horas son GMT + 1 Hora
RSS: Foro The Independent Traveller (English) RSS - Últimos Mensajes

All the content and photo-galleries in this Portal are property of LosViajeros.com or our Users. Aviso Legal - Privacidad - Publicidad
Nosotros en Redes Sociales: Pag. de Facebook Twitter instagram Canal de Youtube