Idioma: English Español
Mostrar/Ocultar Foros de Viajes
Mostrar/Ocultar Fotos / Pics

Medicaments ✈️ Foro The Independent Traveller (English) ✈️

Foro de The Independent Traveller (English)  Foro de The Independent Traveller (English): Forum for independent travellers: contact, information, etc (only English Language)
Página 1 de 1 - Tema con 1 Mensajes y 4095 Lecturas
Último Mensaje:
Autor Mensaje
Enlaces Asunto: COULDINA  Publicado: Responder citando
Invitado
Anonymous

Votos: 0 👍
<span class="genmed">
" Dreamer Escribió:
is entertained to read what it is possible to be done once “within China” but before is the problem of the customs. And I have jump many doubts here on objects, foods and several that can introduce themselves or no. I am about to to go to me single to China in the next October. I do not like the organized trips because the essence of the adventure is lost, also tours are accustomed to llevarte to consumistas places and what “all foreigner” must see. But true China resides in those places where single Chinese they go, and I have there what it really interests to me. I have the luck to have tens of Chinese friends to save expenses to me of stay and also to have guides without interests, but outside it I cannot consult customs subjects. My question is for all those that have traveled to China: ” Can be introduced in China medicines of your own country? “Of medicines that I talk about are of the type against the influenza, headaches or throat, mareos, fever, etc… like aspirins, couldina, frenadol, clamosil… etc…. She is one doubts that I have. Also I will try to solve doubts on customs in China, since I have good advisers and a experience in that scope since I have studied it. A greeting.
</span>
Ir arriba <span class= genmed > <span> Compartir:

Todas las horas son GMT + 1 Hora
RSS: Foro The Independent Traveller (English) RSS - Últimos Mensajes

All the content and photo-galleries in this Portal are property of LosViajeros.com or our Users. Aviso Legal - Privacidad - Publicidad
Nosotros en Redes Sociales: Pag. de Facebook Twitter instagram Canal de Youtube