Idioma: English Español
Mostrar/Ocultar Foros de Viajes
Mostrar/Ocultar Fotos / Pics

Hungary. general information ✈️ Foro The Independent Traveller (English) ✈️

Foro de The Independent Traveller (English)  Foro de The Independent Traveller (English): Forum for independent travellers: contact, information, etc (only English Language)
Página 1 de 1 - Tema con 1 Mensajes y 3401 Lecturas
Último Mensaje:
Autor Mensaje
Enlaces Asunto: hungary. general information  Publicado: Responder citando

Free1976
New Traveller

New Traveller

Visitar sitio web del autor
Votos: 0 👍
Hi folks

For the next couple of weeks I’m gonna be travelling in Hungary, I didn’t have much time to look for information as I decided the place just few days ago.

Do you know a nice hostel in Budapest, I would like to spend there 2 or 3 days to prepare my trip a little bit more, so it would be great if it’s quiet and has a nice living room or similar.

Also, as I haven’t read much about the country wouldn’t mind to get any information about places to visit…I’m a quiet person, don’t like party places very much but would love to go to a traditional music festival, is there any around?

I would to visit the non touristy Hungary and discover new places…just following my “destiny”

Thanks a million!! Have a nice week.

P.S. Absolutely any information about the country is welcome, and if you are around maybe we can meet for a hike
Ir arriba Hi folks. For the next couple of weeks I’m gonna be travelling in Hungary, I didn’t have much time to look for information as I decided... Free1976 Compartir:

Todas las horas son GMT + 1 Hora
RSS: Foro The Independent Traveller (English) RSS - Últimos Mensajes

All the content and photo-galleries in this Portal are property of LosViajeros.com or our Users. Aviso Legal - Privacidad - Publicidad
Nosotros en Redes Sociales: Pag. de Facebook Twitter instagram Canal de Youtube