Idioma: English Español
Mostrar/Ocultar Foros de Viajes
Mostrar/Ocultar Fotos / Pics

Questionmark If you're coming to Spain, or you live in Spain ✈️ Foro The Independent Traveller (English) ✈️

Foro de The Independent Traveller (English)  Foro de The Independent Traveller (English): Forum for independent travellers: contact, information, etc (only English Language)
Página 1 de 1 - Tema con 3 Mensajes y 5148 Lecturas
Último Mensaje:
Autor Mensaje
Enlaces Asunto: If you're coming to Spain, or you live in Spain  Publicado: Responder citando

Klose
New Traveller

New Traveller

Votos: 0 👍
Hello, verybody. My name is Jose.

In my life, I met some good people from London, Newcastle, Glasgow... And they told how difficult is coming here, to a place whith a different culture, lenguage... Llorando o muy triste so, if someone from UK or anyplace in the world will come to Madrid or life here (I live here in Madrid) tell it to me! I just wanna make friendships and help them to stay here confortable. Amistad Aplausos Bye!!
Ir arriba Hello, verybody. My name is Jose. In my life, I met some good people from London, Newcastle, Glasgow... and they told how difficult is... Klose Compartir:
Enlaces Asunto: Re: If you're coming to Spain, or you live in Spain  Publicado: Responder citando

Natastur
Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Thanks to offer your aid. Sacando la lengua

However, I transfer your message to this forum.

Greetings. Guiño
Ir arriba Thanks to offer your aid. However, I transfer your message to this forum. Greetings. Natastur Compartir:
Enlaces Asunto: Re: If you're coming to Spain, or you live in Spain  Publicado: Responder citando

Mitor11
Silver Traveller

Silver Traveller

Hi I used to live in Madrid, but i just moved to Alicante a few months ago, if you need help, or friends are comming t Spain, please feel free to contact me, i will be glad to help out if possible.

Miguel

Mtorres@aventurae.com
Ir arriba Hi I used to live in Madrid, but i just moved to Alicante a few months ago, if you need help, or friends are comming t Spain, please feel... Mitor11 Compartir:

Todas las horas son GMT + 1 Hora
RSS: Foro The Independent Traveller (English) RSS - Últimos Mensajes

All the content and photo-galleries in this Portal are property of LosViajeros.com or our Users. Aviso Legal - Privacidad - Publicidad
Nosotros en Redes Sociales: Pag. de Facebook Twitter instagram Canal de Youtube