Idioma: English Español
Mostrar/Ocultar Foros de Viajes
Mostrar/Ocultar Fotos / Pics

A week in Spain very cheap ✈️ Foro The Independent Traveller (English) ✈️

Foro de The Independent Traveller (English)  Foro de The Independent Traveller (English): Forum for independent travellers: contact, information, etc (only English Language)
Página 1 de 1 - Tema con 1 Mensajes y 3068 Lecturas
Último Mensaje:
Autor Mensaje
Enlaces Asunto: a week in Spain very cheap  Publicado: Responder citando
Anonymous
Anonymous

Invitado

Votos: 0 👍
"hey travel buffs! there's a great program in Spain called ENGLISHTOWN where you live and socialize with spaniards in English, all expenses paid (once you're in madrid), for 7 day periods! Check out www.vaughanvillage.com,/ open for all english native speakers! it was a bomb, i went a month ago and had a great time - they look for people EVERY WEEK!!

If you're open, gregarious and willing to try new things, I suggest you try the ENGLISHTOWN talkathon program in Spain! Its amazing -- for 7 days if you agree to live and converse with Spanish clients in english you get a holiday for free in either a quaint village or a 4 star hotel. I had a lovely time, met great people and will be continuing my travels with them!! The website is www.vaughanvillage.com/ for more information. I'm currently in Spain because I'm repeating for the following program starting January 14. Maybe we can get-together and share this experience. It'll be great fun.Feel free to email me at evalondon2003@yahoo.es

See ya! and enjoy Spain everyone!!!

Eva

Ir arriba hey travel buffs! there s a great program in Spain called ENGLISHTOWN where you live and socialize with spaniards in English, all... Compartir:

Todas las horas son GMT + 1 Hora
RSS: Foro The Independent Traveller (English) RSS - Últimos Mensajes

All the content and photo-galleries in this Portal are property of LosViajeros.com or our Users. Aviso Legal - Privacidad - Publicidad
Nosotros en Redes Sociales: Pag. de Facebook Twitter instagram Canal de Youtube