Idioma: English Español
Mostrar/Ocultar Foros de Viajes
Mostrar/Ocultar Fotos / Pics

CUBA, come with me!! (january) ✈️ Foro Travel Offers ✈️

Foro de Travel Offers  Foro de Travel Offers: Commercial forum: travel Offers in English Language.
Página 1 de 1 - Tema con 2 Mensajes y 5216 Lecturas
Último Mensaje:
Autor Mensaje
Enlaces Asunto: CUBA, come with me!! (january)  Publicado: Responder citando

Annabea
New Traveller

New Traveller

Votos: 0 👍
Hey!!

How are you?

I'm Anna, from Barcelona.

Are you interested to travel to Cuba. I'm going there on January (i have yet the ticket!!!)

Arriving on December 31th for new year in La Habana!!! I'm so excited with this trip!!

At the moment I'm going alone, but i would like to go with some other travelers, so if you want to travel in January

And don't have still plans, you are welcome to come with me!!

Waiting for any answer!

See you!!

Annabea
Ir arriba Hey!! How are you? I m Anna, from Barcelona. Are you interested to travel to Cuba. I m going there on January (i have yet the ticket... Annabea Compartir:
Enlaces Asunto: Re: CUBA, come with me!! (january)  Publicado: Responder citando

Nicci_deranged_fairy
New Traveller

New Traveller

Votos: 0 👍
Heelloooo!

I arrive in Havana on the 6th of January and would love to find another lone female traveler to explore the country with me.

I was supposed to travel with someone else who changed their plan and I'm finding it a bit tricky finding another inspiring travel buddy. I'm planning on staying for 4 weeks and I'm really excited about learning to Salsa and exploring the culture.

Hope to meet up!

Ciao
Nicci
Ir arriba Heelloooo! I arrive in Havana on the 6th of January and would love to find another lone female traveler to explore the country with me. I... Nicci_deranged_fairy Compartir:

Todas las horas son GMT + 1 Hora
RSS: Foro Travel Offers RSS - Últimos Mensajes

All the content and photo-galleries in this Portal are property of LosViajeros.com or our Users. Aviso Legal - Privacidad - Publicidad
Nosotros en Redes Sociales: Pag. de Facebook Twitter instagram Canal de Youtube