Idioma: English Español
Mostrar/Ocultar Foros de Viajes
Mostrar/Ocultar Fotos / Pics

FREE APP THE BEST OF MALAGA IN A FEW HOURS ✈️ Foro Travel Offers ✈️

Foro de Travel Offers  Foro de Travel Offers: Commercial forum: travel Offers in English Language.
Página 1 de 1 - Tema con 2 Mensajes y 6843 Lecturas
Último Mensaje:
Autor Mensaje
Enlaces Asunto: FREE APP THE BEST OF MALAGA IN A FEW HOURS  Publicado: Responder citando

Juanfag
New Traveller

New Traveller

Votos: 0 👍
Riendo
Good morning everyone , I introduce myself because I am a new host in this forum .
My name is John , I'm from Málaga, my main hobby is traveling and meeting new people. I currently have relationship with many foreigners who come to spend a vacation to Malaga and I've noticed that most of them come without basic information on what to do, visit, shop or see in my city, I began to investigate and I found a application very useful and easy to use mobile for Malaga most importantly if you have little time for it. I have personally tried the guide like a tourist that comes to town , also tried with a foreigner and I can say that it is extremely easy and above all you do not need to have internet connection , so that everyone can use at no cost.
I leave links for both android and for Apple, and I probadla and contais me .
- Android: play.google.com/ ...TipsMalaga
- Apple : itunes.apple.com/ ...&ls=1&mt=8
Ir arriba :lol: Good morning everyone , I introduce myself because I am a new host in this forum . My name is John , I m from Málaga, my main hobby... Juanfag Compartir:
Enlaces Asunto: Re: FREE APP THE BEST OF MALAGA IN A FEW HOURS  Publicado: Responder citando

Pao80
New Traveller

New Traveller

Votos: 0 👍
Hi Juan, thank yo so much for your information.
I sent it to my friends who are in Malaga on holidays and they used it yesterday.
The went ot a bar La Campana that was recommended in the guide, and they really enjoyed and spend a great time there.

They told me, they were to Larios street using TIPSMALAGA app, and as you said, they didn´t need internet connection.

I just want to give you many thanks for this information.

Paola. Heart
Ir arriba Hi Juan, thank yo so much for your information. I sent it to my friends who are in Malaga on holidays and they used it yesterday. The... Pao80 Compartir:

Todas las horas son GMT + 1 Hora
RSS: Foro Travel Offers RSS - Últimos Mensajes

All the content and photo-galleries in this Portal are property of LosViajeros.com or our Users. Aviso Legal - Privacidad - Publicidad
Nosotros en Redes Sociales: Pag. de Facebook Twitter instagram Canal de Youtube