Rent-a-car en Turkey ✈️ Foro The Independent Traveller (English)

#1:  Re: Viajar a Turquía por libre  Autor: Abhaymahi Enlaces Publicado: Vie, 19-09-2014 18:23
    ----
I also travelled to Turkey. Turkey is so beautiful. I visited 10 most famous places. One of my famous places is Side, this place is so awesome. I stayed there 3 days. I rent a car Antalya from turkey at cheap rate. I visited all places at short time cause I have a car . They provide good services. If you don't want to waste your time at turkey, then rent a car from aytcar.

#2:  Re: Rent-a-car en Turkey  Autor: Yennefer Enlaces Publicado: Vie, 19-09-2014 20:04
    ----
I moved your post to our English forum

Best regards

#3:  Re: Viajar a Turquía por libre  Autor: Forehei Enlaces Publicado: Vie, 19-09-2014 20:05
    ----
abhaymahi Escribió:
I also travelled to Turkey. Turkey is so beautiful. I visited 10 most famous places. One of my famous places is Side, this place is so awesome. I stayed there 3 days. I rent a car Antalya from turkey at cheap rate. I visited all places at short time cause I have a car . They provide good services. If you don't want to waste your time at turkey, then rent a car from aytcar.

Esto es un SPAMER por toda la cara jajaja. Que lo pagué si quiere publicidad.

#4:  Turkey Travel Tips  Autor: Abhaymahi Enlaces Publicado: Vie, 19-09-2014 21:28
    ----
Once you cross the Greek Mainland you should come across Turkey, which can be one of the ancient countries of the world. Here you will find western capitalism combined with eastern mysticism. Turkey truly defines and reinforces its tradition as well as culture, making it one of the very exotic places on the planet. The old ruins in the provinces, hot air ballooning, beach resorts and metropolitan lifestyle, you will find everything in Turkey.

If you are buying a tourist destination that gives you a lot of fun and excitement, then Turkey is the right destination for you. You will find lots of places of tourist interest in this country. If you are one of those who appreciate natural wonders or love to explore the outdoors then Turkey offers you a lot of such opportunities. For history lovers, you will find Ephesus Tours where you are able to explore the rich history of the country.

If you should be planing to see the maximum city in Turkey, do a benefit to yourself and rent a car in Antalya. A car Antalya save your time and you are able to travel more place in a day. When you can rent a car then you are able to do these following activities easily in Antalya Airport.

#5:  Re: Viajar a Turquía por libre  Autor: Abhaymahi Enlaces Publicado: Vie, 19-09-2014 21:32
    ----
Turkey is a varied country having its own unique and quality features. It's progressively growing in tourism. Individuals from throughout the world come and enjoy their weekends and vacations to the grand country with their family and friends. Being a varied country it's many aspects distinguished from other countries which make it a perfect tourist destination. Turkey travel guide aware everyone who are planning to go Turkey for holidays. The aura of turkey is quite picturesque and grabs a number of tourists every year. People will have a rocking and wonderful trip to Turkey.

Turkey is a historical country so the monuments and museums here symbolize its culture that has been ever held it's place in the past. Turkey is a variable language spoken country and people may also be of mixed culture. This really is a highly skilled feature. You can see different kinds of cultures here which are unique in one or one other way. Turkey travel guide has tried to share with you nearly all the information necessary for the trip to Turkey.

The fine and artistic architectures of the beautiful monuments are heart throbbing and are valuable source of history of Turkey. The famous museums and artistic infrastructures are Blue Mosque and Hagia Sophia Mosque in Istanbul and Galata Tower etc. Turkey travel guide next tells you concerning the traditions and culture of Turkey. Since it is a historical country there are lots of forms of classical dance and music that were present many years back and many forms of cultural events are conducted for the tourists in order that they gets to learn about the past cultures.

Another important feature may be the cool and sandy beaches that are also popular attraction and visitors are fond of going there whenever they come to the wonderful city. The Gemiler Beach on St. Nicholas Island, Kaputas Beach in Kalkan and Icmeler Beach in Marmaris will be the famous and beautiful beaches to enjoy. The cuisine of Turkey called Turkish cuisine is quite delicious and tempting and other different cuisines may also be offered here.

Foros de Viajes The Independent Traveller (English)

Todas las horas son GMT + 1 Hora

Página 1 de 1 - Tema con 5 Mensajes y 3632 Lecturas

All the content and photo-galleries in this Portal are property of LosViajeros.com or our Users. Aviso Legal - Privacidad - Publicidad
Nosotros en Redes Sociales: Pag. de Facebook Twitter instagram Canal de Youtube
The content and photo-galleries in this Portal are property of LosViajeros.com or our Users.
Aviso Legal - Privacidad - Publicidad - Nosotros en Redes Sociales: