Sierra Madre (Luzon): I look for a local guide. help! ✈️ Foro The Independent Traveller (English)

#1:  Sierra Madre (Luzon): I look for a local guide. help!  Autor: Foxulisse Enlaces Publicado: Vie, 29-01-2016 10:06
    ----
Hi, I'd like to visit the Sierra Madre in Luzon and to visit some native peoples. Do you know an email of some local guides there? I need some emails please. Even I need also some emails of Resorts there because they can suggest me some local guides.
Thanks.

#2:  Re: Sierra Madre (Luzon): I look for a local guide. help!  Autor: Katatv Enlaces Publicado: Vie, 29-01-2016 13:40
    ----
foxulisse Escribió:
Hi, I'd like to visit the Sierra Madre in Luzon and to visit some native peoples. Do you know an email of some local guides there? I need some emails please. Even I need also some emails of Resorts there because they can suggest me some local guides.
Thanks.

You should specify where exactly you want to go cos sierra madre spans more than 300 km and diferent provinces.

#3:  Re: Sierra Madre (Luzon): I look for a local guide. help!  Autor: Foxulisse Enlaces Publicado: Vie, 29-01-2016 15:09
    ----
I'm sorry, you are right but I don't know where Agta or Aeta peoples are precisely but I think in Isabela province.

#4:  Re: Sierra Madre (Luzon): I look for a local guide. help!  Autor: Pichi-puchi Enlaces Publicado: Mar, 02-02-2016 17:09
    ----
Hi,
I move your message to the english speaking forum.

Regards.

Foros de Viajes Foro de The Independent Traveller (English)

Todas las horas son GMT + 1 Hora

Página 1 de 1 - Tema con 4 Mensajes y 3464 Lecturas

All the content and photo-galleries in this Portal are property of LosViajeros.com or our Users. Aviso Legal - Privacidad - Publicidad
Nosotros en Redes Sociales: Pag. de Facebook Twitter instagram Canal de Youtube
The content and photo-galleries in this Portal are property of LosViajeros.com or our Users.
Aviso Legal - Privacidad - Publicidad - Nosotros en Redes Sociales: