Free trip driving to U.K ✈️ Foro The Independent Traveller (English)

#1:  Free trip driving to U.K.  Autor: PeterPann Enlaces Publicado: Mie, 20-04-2016 8:39
    ----
Free trip driving England, departing 6th of May and returning 2/3 weeks later optional. Must speak English ans Spanish and be conversant with computer and i phone. Call Sandey [editado moderación]

#2:  Re: Free trip driving to U.K.  Autor: Martingail Enlaces Publicado: Mar, 15-05-2018 7:54
    ----
I am Martin Gail. I love teaching, I have 7 years teaching experience in UK, Teaching Statistics to a wide range of students from Elementary level right through to PhD Students. Currently, I am providing my tutoring services at SPSS Tutors. I have a kind and patient style of teaching and love to help and explain. I love reading when I have free time there is nothing better than reading a good science fiction novel. I have a bachelor and master degree in Statistics.

Foros de Viajes Foro de The Independent Traveller (English)

Todas las horas son GMT + 1 Hora

Página 1 de 1 - Tema con 2 Mensajes y 4009 Lecturas

All the content and photo-galleries in this Portal are property of LosViajeros.com or our Users. Aviso Legal - Privacidad - Publicidad
Nosotros en Redes Sociales: Pag. de Facebook Twitter instagram Canal de Youtube
The content and photo-galleries in this Portal are property of LosViajeros.com or our Users.
Aviso Legal - Privacidad - Publicidad - Nosotros en Redes Sociales: