Hello everyone (Welcome to the Forum) ✈️ Foro The Independent Traveller (English)

#1:  Hello everyone (Welcome to the Forum)  Autor: Tan1998 Enlaces Publicado: Lun, 22-01-2018 5:41
    ----
Hello everyone (Welcome to the Forum)

Última edición por Tan1998 el Lun, 12-03-2018 10:05, editado 3 veces

#2:  Re: Hello everyone  Autor: Chamiceru Enlaces Publicado: Lun, 22-01-2018 13:44
    ----
tan1998 Escribió:
Hello everyone, I'm Tan and this is the first time i take part in this forum, i hope will add many friend to talk Sonriente share to the other one about my passion

Hello and welcome to our forum Muy feliz
I have moved your message to the Englsh Language Forum Guiño
Regards

#3:  Re: Hello everyone  Autor: PaulaCueva Enlaces Publicado: Sab, 10-02-2018 21:06
    ----
tan1998 Escribió:
Hello everyone, I'm Tan and this is the first time i take part in this forum, i hope will add many friend to talk Sonriente share to the other one about my passion

Hello Tan and every one!!!, nice to meet you, i am new in this forum, i am from Madrid, España. And i didn`t know about of a forum in english, i wanna practice and i think that this is a good oportunity for that, and meaby i can teach you some spanich, haha. And of course i wanna talk and know about of the experience of every one here! Heart
(if you see some big o little mistake in my english let me know please haha)

#4:  Re: Hello everyone (Welcome to the Forum)  Autor: Amara33 Enlaces Publicado: Vie, 27-04-2018 13:57
    ----
Hi, I live in Gambia. Nice to know this Forum

Foros de Viajes Foro de The Independent Traveller (English)

Todas las horas son GMT + 1 Hora

Página 1 de 1 - Tema con 4 Mensajes y 3869 Lecturas

All the content and photo-galleries in this Portal are property of LosViajeros.com or our Users. Aviso Legal - Privacidad - Publicidad
Nosotros en Redes Sociales: Pag. de Facebook Twitter instagram Canal de Youtube
The content and photo-galleries in this Portal are property of LosViajeros.com or our Users.
Aviso Legal - Privacidad - Publicidad - Nosotros en Redes Sociales: