Heavenhimalaya.com - Trek in Nepal ✈️ Foro Travel Offers

#1:  Re: Heavenhimalaya.com - Trek in Nepal  Autor: Spainsun Enlaces Publicado: Vie, 16-07-2021 18:38
    ----
jibsonad Escribió:
Namaste! (A nepali greeting)

I don't know if your visit is true or not. During the time you said you were in Nepal, we had a lockdown. The international flights were shut down and visa issuance was closed too. Only a few trekkers had a chance to trek.

Namaste!
Jibsonad, I have moved your message to this thread.
You are Ok, this message is fake: www.losviajeros.com/ ...p?t=277697
And the user account was blocked by our moderators.
Thanks,

#2:  Heavenhimalaya.com - Trek in Nepal  Autor: Jibsonad Enlaces Publicado: Vie, 16-07-2021 11:24
    ----
Namaste! (A nepali greeting)

I don't know if your visit is true or not. During the time you said you were in Nepal, we had a lockdown. The international flights were shut down and visa issuance was closed too. Only a few trekkers had a chance to trek. Upper Mustang was very safe as there's less population and trails are empty. Anyways, if you really want to travel you can try these young guys from Heaven Himalaya.

Foros de Viajes Travel Offers

Todas las horas son GMT + 1 Hora

Página 1 de 1 - Tema con 2 Mensajes y 819 Lecturas

All the content and photo-galleries in this Portal are property of LosViajeros.com or our Users. Aviso Legal - Privacidad - Publicidad
Nosotros en Redes Sociales: Pag. de Facebook Twitter instagram Canal de Youtube
The content and photo-galleries in this Portal are property of LosViajeros.com or our Users.
Aviso Legal - Privacidad - Publicidad - Nosotros en Redes Sociales: