LOFOTEN ISLAND BY MOTORHOME IN NOVEMBER ✈️ Foro The Independent Traveller (English)

#1:  LOFOTEN ISLAND BY MOTORHOME IN NOVEMBER  Autor: 75pinheiro Enlaces Publicado: Jue, 04-11-2021 17:43
    ----
Hello. We are a 60 year old couple in our first time to Norway, traveling to Lofoten from 20 to 30/11/21, and we would like to clear up some doubts regarding the weather conditions on the roads and the functioning of the campsites. We intend to go to Narvik airport by plane and rent a motorhome.
1°- How is the access to this region at this time of year?
Are road signs and visibility safe (for those who do not know the region), taking into account the snow on the roads?
2°- Will the campsites be working normally, including spaces for motorhomes?
3°- Will motorhomes travel safely on the roads in this region at this time of year?
I look forward for your reply, in order to make my travel reservations.
Thanks a lot.
Marcos and Suely

#2:  Re: LOFOTEN ISLAND BY MOTORHOME IN NOVEMBER  Autor: Chamiceru Enlaces Publicado: Dom, 07-11-2021 15:42
    ----
75pinheiro Escribió:
Hello. We are a 60 year old couple in our first time to Norway, traveling to Lofoten from 20 to 30/11/21, and we would like to clear up some doubts regarding the weather conditions on the roads and the functioning of the campsites. We intend to go to Narvik airport by plane and rent a motorhome.
1°- How is the access to this region at this time of year?
Are road signs and visibility safe (for those who do not know the region), taking into account the snow on the roads?
2°- Will the campsites be working normally, including spaces for motorhomes?
3°- Will motorhomes travel safely on the roads in this region at this time of year?
I look forward for your reply, in order to make my travel reservations.
Thanks a lot.
Marcos and Suely

Hello and welcome to our Forum Muy feliz
I have moved your message to our English Language Forum Guiño
Regards

Foros de Viajes The Independent Traveller (English)

Todas las horas son GMT + 1 Hora

Página 1 de 1 - Tema con 2 Mensajes y 1009 Lecturas

All the content and photo-galleries in this Portal are property of LosViajeros.com or our Users. Aviso Legal - Privacidad - Publicidad
Nosotros en Redes Sociales: Pag. de Facebook Twitter instagram Canal de Youtube
The content and photo-galleries in this Portal are property of LosViajeros.com or our Users.
Aviso Legal - Privacidad - Publicidad - Nosotros en Redes Sociales: