Language: English Español
Toggle Content Community Forums
Toggle Content Fotos / Pics

Spain culture, tradition, gastronomy ✈️ The Independent Traveller (English Forum) ✈️ p80 ✈️

The Independent Traveller (English Forum)  The Independent Traveller (English Forum): Forum for independent travelers, contact, information, etc (only español Language)
Page 1 of 1 - Topic with 2 messages and 6107 views
Last Post:
Waiting Links Post subject: Spain culture, tradition, gastronomy  Posted: Reply with quote
iulius
Anonymous

Votes: 0 👍
Hello,
I want to say that Spain is a country where you can enjoy the fiesta and carnivals, the tradición and culture, can eat delicious spanish food like tapas very cheap and good food. Here you can see Info about Spanish food, traditions, events and more... Wink [url]spainsearch.net[/url]
Back to top Hello, I want to say that Spain is a country where you can enjoy the fiesta and carnivals, the tradicion and culture, can eat delicious... Share:
Waiting Links Post subject: Re: Spain culture, tradition, gastronomy  Posted: Reply with quote

Amara33
Silver Traveller

Silver Traveller

Votes: 0 👍
Yes, I tried several Spanish dishes like tortilla, lentejas, guisso de pollo or some tapas and its very nice food.
Back to top Yes, I tried several Spanish dishes like tortilla, lentejas, guisso de pollo or some tapas and its very nice food. Amara33 Share: