Language: English Español
Toggle Content Community Forums
Toggle Content Fotos / Pics

Guia-Guide Foro para Guías Turísticos ✈️ Forum Do Travel Agents and Tourism ✈️ p95 ✈️

Forum of Do Travel Agents and Tourism  Forum of Do Travel Agents and Tourism: Forum for exchange of professional information between travel agents and tourism professionals. Not supported commercial offers or professional services.
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Page 10 of 10 - Topic with 195 messages and 124004 views
Last Post:
Waiting Links Post subject: Re: FORO PARA GUIAS TURISTICOS  Posted: Reply with quote

Jlpp75
New Traveller

New Traveller

Votes: 0 👍
Hola buenos días!!
Tengo mi mujer trabajando en Bulgaria.
Ella es de allí.
Ha trabajado ocho años en España como guía.
Tiene titulo de turismo en la Universidad de sofia.
Quiere volver a trabajar en España vivo en Valencia.
Me podeis alludar?
Donde se puede sacar carnet de guia para Valencia?
Donde puede convalidar su titulo universitario?
Etc...
Un saludo!!!
Back to top Hola buenos días!! Tengo mi mujer trabajando en Bulgaria. Ella es de allí. Ha trabajado ocho años en España como guía. Tiene titulo de... Jlpp75 Share:
Waiting Links Post subject: Re: FORO PARA GUIAS TURISTICOS  Posted: Reply with quote

Vizcacha
Silver Traveller

Silver Traveller

Votes: 0 👍
Buenas tardes, soy una viajera de corazón y guía independiente - acompañante, aunque mis actividades son respaldadas por una agencia de turismo con sede en la Amazonía boliviana, me muevo más a mi aire y personalizo las excursiones según los requerimientos del viajero. Me especializo en la zona andina de Bolivia (Sur de La Paz, Oruro, Potosí), también el la zona de los valles y el chaco (Cochabamba, Chuquisaca y Tarija) aunque si el viajero quiere conocer la amazonía boliviana, lo contacto con otros guías acompañantes y amigos míos que se especializan en la zona amazónica. Me gusta hacer sentir al viajero como parte de la cultura de mi país, ya que para aprender sobre una cultura, no hay nada mejor que vivirla. El turismo rural y el trekking son mi fuerte. Hablo inglés intermedio. Si alguna empresa turística, guia, etc está interesado en contactarse conmigo, sírvase enviarme un mensaje privado.

Good afternoon, I am a traveler and an independent guide - companion, although my activities are supported by a tourism agency based in the Bolivian Amazon, I move more on my own and personalize the excursions according to the requirements of the traveler. I specialize in the Andean zone of Bolivia (South of La Paz, Oruro, Potosí), also in the zone of the valleys and the Chaco (Cochabamba, Chuquisaca and Tarija) although if the traveler wants to know the Bolivian Amazon, I contact him with others accompanying guides and friends of mine who specialize in the Amazon area. I like to feel the traveler as part of the culture of my country, since to learn about a culture, there is nothing better than living it. Rural tourism and trekking are my forte. I speak intermediate English. If any tourist company, guide, etc. Is interested in contacting me, please send me a private message.

Atentamente:
Vizcacha
Back to top Buenas tardes, soy una viajera de corazón y guía independiente - acompañante, aunque mis actividades son respaldadas por una agencia de... Vizcacha Share:
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10