Idioma: English Español
Mostrar/Ocultar Foros de Viajes
Mostrar/Ocultar Fotos / Pics

Guia-Guide Trekshimalaya - Trekking in Nepal ✈️ Foro Travel Offers ✈️ p46 ✈️

Foro de Travel Offers  Foro de Travel Offers: Commercial forum: travel Offers in English Language.
Página 1 de 1 - Tema con 20 Mensajes y 3822 Lecturas
Último Mensaje:
Autor Mensaje
Enlaces Asunto: Re: Trekshimalaya.com: Trekking in Nepal  Publicado: Responder citando

Pichi-puchi
Moderador de Zona

Moderador de Zona

Votos: 0 👍
Hi,
I move your messages to the commercial forum which is the only place you can advertise your agency.

Best regards.

Trekshimalayatrekkingtour
New Traveller

New Traveller

Trekking in Nepal is delighted to welcome you tiny but amazing country. Natures to renew one’s own self regard to relive of beauty realize of Nepal Tour to interact with its generous friendly peoples are highlights of Nepal Trekking and is one long term activity that draws repeat visitors with Treks Himalaya trekking company. Nepal is final purpose for trekking offers numerous options walking excursion to meet snowy peaks, their foot hills, valleys but however there is amazing for each who hope Trek in Nepal hill and mountain area. Typical trekking and Hiking in Nepal as unique combination of natural glory, spectacular trekking trips to hard climbing and trekking most rewarding way to skill Nepal natural spectacular view and array is to walking, trekking, width and the height of country. Trekking is important of Nepal Himalayas on description Nepal Travel of large range of ecological features for Nepal Holiday. The country nurtures a variety of flora and scenery. Addition to natural atmosphere is rich Himalayan culture. Many of visitor trek to different part of Nepal every year to experience its rustic charm, nature and culture. Most treks through areas between 1000 to 5185m, though some popular parts reach over 5648 meters. Every travelers knows for trekking from all over the words an exciting experience in Nepal.
Further information please feel free to visit below:-
www.trekshimalaya.com
www.trekshimalaya.com/ ...ekking.php
www.trekshimalaya.com/ ...-nepal.php

trekshimalaya.com2.jpg 
 Tamaño:  111.51 KB
 Visto:  62 veces
Trekking in Nepal
Trekking in Nepal
Ir arriba Trekking in Nepal is delighted to welcome you tiny but amazing country. Natures to renew one’s own self regard to relive of beauty... Trekshimalayatrekkingtour Compartir:
Enlaces Asunto: Re: Trekshimalaya.com: Trekking in Nepal  Publicado: Responder citando

Nari85
Willy Fog

Willy Fog

Hi
I join your comment to the thread opened by my colleague and request the suspensión of your account for multinick and for ignoring our heads up.

Were I to be you I’d consider whether this is the kind of advertisement I want for my own company

Kind regards
Ir arriba Hi. I join your comment to the thread opened by my colleague and request the suspensión of your account for multinick and for ignoring... Nari85 26 Fotos Compartir:
Enlaces Asunto: Treks Himalaya  Publicado: Responder citando

Adventurnepal
New Traveller

New Traveller

Treks Himalaya an indoor outdoor trekking and tours operative company takes you that further way to guarantee you has a memorable trip that you have been dream with Treks Himalaya is part of your choice. We have 3 days to 30 days your Nepal trekking to choose but it depending of your timetable. We always respect our duty to constantly your Nepal holiday. Whether you are looking for a quiet gateway, a memorable outing with a family or an exciting nature. We offer you with the best progressive information and itinerary leading focused and modified as per your requirements. It is significant to memorize, though, it necessitate an enough level of physical homework and must remembers that there is also a psychosomatic assurance in walking in mountains. We attempt to encourage Nepal to the exterior world while striving to defend an aged tradition as well as conserve the surroundings for generation to come.

We specialize in organize Nepal travel activities excursion such as:- Trekking, Helicopter Tour, Peak Climbing, Mountain Flight, Honeymoon Tour, Sightseeing, Rafting, Jungle Safari, Pilgrim’s Tour, Hotel Reservation, Air Ticket, Tibet and Bhutan Tour many more your vacation desire.

We dedicated ourselves to take each step essential to provide you and skill you will dotingly look back upon not kind what it cost you, as you will be recurring a wealthier person full of reminiscences. Trekking and tours company in Nepal that is very believable, responsible and fully offers personage, group, tailored travel and trekking excursions in Nepal. If you would like to explorer lifetime knowledge of trekking and visiting destination of different part of Nepal as well as tours to Bhutan and destination Tibet in a secure and safe mode, then we is the exact agency for you. Our trekking tours team involve knowledge all aspect of country, the enormous historical sites, natural loveliness and wildlife, most prominently, they give you the opportunity to get with local people and to see their custom first hand. Join with us to discover the exotic pleasurable the excitement of trekking, tours and charming discovery.

Further information contact below:-

Treks Himalaya Pvt. Ltd.
P.O.Box: 23044, Paknajol,
Thamel, Kathmandu, Nepal
Phone: 0097714364422
Mobile: 009779841433205
Guidenepal@gmail.com
www.trekshimalaya.com
Ir arriba Treks Himalaya an indoor outdoor trekking and tours operative company takes you that further way to guarantee you has a memorable trip... Adventurnepal Compartir:
Enlaces Asunto: Re: Treks Himalaya  Publicado: Responder citando

ANGEMI
Moderador de Zona

Moderador de Zona

@Adventurnepal

Welcome to the forum. I've moved your offer to the ''travel offers site'' in our forum. It is only allowed to promote companies in this area like you had accepted in the t&c when you signed up.

Kind regards

Krishnatreks
New Traveller

New Traveller

Treks Himalaya an indoor outdoor trekking and tours operative company takes you that further way to guarantee you has a memorable trip that you have been dream is part of your choice. We have 3 days to 30 days your Nepal trekking to choose but it depending of your timetable. We always respect our duty to constantly your Nepal holiday. Whether you are looking for a quiet gateway, a memorable outing with a family or an exciting nature. We offer you with the best progressive information and itinerary leading focused and modified as per your requirements. It is significant to memorize, though, it necessitate an enough level of physical homework and must remembers that there is also a psychosomatic assurance in walking in mountains. We attempt to encourage Nepal to the exterior world while striving to defend an aged tradition as well as conserve the surroundings for generation to come.

We specialize in organize Nepal travel activities excursion such as:- Trekking, Helicopter Tour, Peak Climbing, Mountain Flight, Honeymoon Tour, Sightseeing, Rafting, Jungle Safari, Pilgrim’s Tour, Hotel Reservation, Air Ticket, Tibet and Bhutan Tour many more your vacation desire.

We dedicated ourselves to take each step essential to provide you and skill you will dotingly look back upon not kind what it cost you, as you will be recurring a wealthier person full of reminiscences. Trekking and tours company in Nepal that is very believable, responsible and fully offers personage, group, tailored travel and trekking excursions in Nepal. If you would like to explorer lifetime knowledge of trekking and visiting destination of different part of Nepal as well as tours to Bhutan and destination Tibet in a secure and safe mode, then we is the exact agency for you. Our trekking tours team involve knowledge all aspect of country, the enormous historical sites, natural loveliness and wildlife, most prominently, they give you the opportunity to get with local people and to see their custom first hand. Join with us to discover the exotic pleasurable the excitement of trekking, tours and charming discovery.

Further information contact below:-

Treks Himalaya Pvt. Ltd.
P.O.Box: 23044, Paknajol,
Thamel, Kathmandu, Nepal
Phone: 0097714364422
Mobile: 009779841433205
Guidenepal@gmail.com
www.trekshimalaya.com

trekshimalaya-53.jpg 
 Tamaño:  69.1 KB
 Visto:  18 veces
Treks Himalaya
Treks Himalaya
Ir arriba Treks Himalaya an indoor outdoor trekking and tours operative company takes you that further way to guarantee you has a memorable trip... Krishnatreks Compartir:
Enlaces Asunto: Treks Himalaya trekking company  Publicado: Responder citando

Ishworitimsina
New Traveller

New Traveller

Treks Himalaya trekking company offer wide verities of tours package in Nepal.
www.trekshimalaya.com
www.trekshimalaya.com/ ...-nepal.php
www.trekshimalaya.com/ ...p-trek.php

trekshimalaya-40.jpg 
 Tamaño:  120.29 KB
 Visto:  17 veces
Treks Himalaya trekking company
Treks Himalaya trekking company
Ir arriba Treks Himalaya trekking company offer wide verities of tours package in Nepal. Ishworitimsina Compartir:
Enlaces Asunto: Re: Trekshimalaya - Trekking in Nepal  Publicado: Responder citando

Viruss
Admin

Admin

krishnatreks your account has been suspended for not complying with the rules.
Nuestro idioma ha tardado 12 siglos en llegar hasta hoy en día... tú tan solo tardas 20 segundos en escribir un post: no destroces en tan poco tiempo lo que tantos siglos ha costado crear. Administradores y Moderadores de "Los Viajeros"
Ir arriba krishnatreks your account has been suspended for not complying with the rules. Viruss Compartir:
Enlaces Asunto: Re: Trekshimalaya - Trekking in Nepal  Publicado: Responder citando

Nari85
Willy Fog

Willy Fog

I've merged the multiple comments and messages this company has in the forum with the corresponding suspended users due to not complying with the rules.
I'll also request to "ban" this website on the forum to my peers for the multiple times we've been ignored.

Regards
Ir arriba I ve merged the multiple comments and messages this company has in the forum with the corresponding suspended users due to not complying... Nari85 26 Fotos Compartir:

Todas las horas son GMT + 1 Hora
RSS: Foro Travel Offers RSS - Últimos Mensajes

All the content and photo-galleries in this Portal are property of LosViajeros.com or our Users. Aviso Legal - Privacidad - Publicidad
Nosotros en Redes Sociales: Pag. de Facebook Twitter instagram Canal de Youtube