Language: English Español
Toggle Content Community Forums
Toggle Content Fotos / Pics

Tlt.ae - spam rent-a-car ✈️ Forum Travel Offers ✈️ p58 ✈️

Forum of Travel Offers  Forum of Travel Offers: Commercial forum: travel Offers in English Language.
Page 1 of 1 - Topic with 3 messages and 1236 views
Last Post:
Waiting Links Post subject: Re: Flights offers in Europe  Posted: Reply with quote

FREEDDAWG
New Traveller

New Traveller

Votes: 0 👍
Guys, can we give me some good tips about cars?
Back to top Guys, can we give me some good tips about cars? FREEDDAWG Share:
Waiting Links Post subject: Re: Flights offers in Europe  Posted: Reply with quote

Tot3ntanZz
New Traveller

New Traveller

Hello! Yes, I have one good tip about cars. Do not buy a car. Obviously, this is a waste of money. Why? First, you need to pay a huge sum for a car. Secondly, machines require constant technical inspection, which also requires high costs. Also, cars need to be refueled. As a result, a huge amount of money will be spent annually on servicing your car, although you could, for example, invest this money. Therefore, I consider buying a car a waste of money.
If I need to move around the city, I rent cars in services such as tlt.ae/car/mercedes-benz-viano/
It is much more convenient! After all, you have to spend money only on gasoline. I have been renting cars for 3 years. I recently made a calculation and with the help of it I determined that I saved about $70,000 on car rental
Yes, maybe my calculations are inaccurate, but I'm sure it is not far from the truth
Back to top Hello! Yes, I have one good tip about cars. Do not buy a car. Obviously, this is a waste of money. Why? First, you need to pay a huge sum... Tot3ntanZz Share:
Waiting Links Post subject: Re: tlt.ae - spam rent-a-car  Posted: Reply with quote

Spainsun
Site Admin

Site Admin

Visit poster's website ICQ Number AIM Address
Both oh you suspended by spam.
Regards