Language: English Español
Toggle Content Community Forums
Toggle Content Fotos / Pics

Information Info sobre Bali por favor ✈️ The Independent Traveller (English Forum) ✈️ p76 ✈️

The Independent Traveller (English Forum)  The Independent Traveller (English Forum): Forum for independent travelers, contact, information, etc (only español Language)
Page 1 of 1 - Topic with 2 messages and 1019 views
Last Post:
Waiting Links Post subject: Info sobre Bali por favor  Posted: Reply with quote

Andresbravo
New Traveller

New Traveller

Votes: 0 👍
Hello

We are planning to go for 2 or 3 months to Bali with my wufe and my 4 years old son.

Do you know how the COVID resttrictions are?

Thanks
Back to top Hello. We are planning to go for 2 or 3 months to Bali with my wufe and my 4 years old son. Do you know how the COVID resttrictions are... Andresbravo Share:
Waiting Links Post subject: Re: Info sobre Bali por favor  Posted: Reply with quote

Nathanian83
Moderador Asia

Moderador Asia

Yahoo Messenger
Votes: 0 👍
Hi @Andresbravo and welcome to the forum.

I have moved your message to the right place for English messages.

If you understand Spanish, as I guess for the title of your message, please visit this thread where you can find some info related to your question:

Info sobre Bali por favor - The Independent Traveller (English Forum) Coronavirus Indonesia: condiciones de entrada, cancelación

Regards.
Back to top Hi @Andresbravo and welcome to the forum. I have moved your message to the right place for English messages. If you understand Spanish... Nathanian83 Read My Blog(9 Blogs) 48 Photos Share: