Language: English Español
Toggle Content Community Forums
Toggle Content Fotos / Pics

Coche-Transporte_Privado LOFOTEN ISLAND BY MOTORHOME IN NOVEMBER ✈️ The Independent Traveller (English Forum) ✈️ p91 ✈️

The Independent Traveller (English Forum)  The Independent Traveller (English Forum): Forum for independent travelers, contact, information, etc (only español Language)
Page 1 of 1 - Topic with 2 messages and 1013 views
Last Post:
Waiting Links Post subject: LOFOTEN ISLAND BY MOTORHOME IN NOVEMBER  Posted: Reply with quote

75pinheiro
New Traveller

New Traveller

Votes: 0 👍
Hello. We are a 60 year old couple in our first time to Norway, traveling to Lofoten from 20 to 30/11/21, and we would like to clear up some doubts regarding the weather conditions on the roads and the functioning of the campsites. We intend to go to Narvik airport by plane and rent a motorhome.
1°- How is the access to this region at this time of year?
Are road signs and visibility safe (for those who do not know the region), taking into account the snow on the roads?
2°- Will the campsites be working normally, including spaces for motorhomes?
3°- Will motorhomes travel safely on the roads in this region at this time of year?
I look forward for your reply, in order to make my travel reservations.
Thanks a lot.
Marcos and Suely
Back to top Hello. We are a 60 year old couple in our first time to Norway, traveling to Lofoten from 20 to 301121, and we would like to clear up... 75pinheiro Share:
Waiting Links Post subject: Re: LOFOTEN ISLAND BY MOTORHOME IN NOVEMBER  Posted: Reply with quote

Chamiceru
Moderador de Zona

Moderador de Zona

Visit poster's website ICQ Number AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Votes: 0 👍
75pinheiro wrote:
Hello. We are a 60 year old couple in our first time to Norway, traveling to Lofoten from 20 to 30/11/21, and we would like to clear up some doubts regarding the weather conditions on the roads and the functioning of the campsites. We intend to go to Narvik airport by plane and rent a motorhome.
1°- How is the access to this region at this time of year?
Are road signs and visibility safe (for those who do not know the region), taking into account the snow on the roads?
2°- Will the campsites be working normally, including spaces for motorhomes?
3°- Will motorhomes travel safely on the roads in this region at this time of year?
I look forward for your reply, in order to make my travel reservations.
Thanks a lot.
Marcos and Suely

Hello and welcome to our Forum Very Happy
I have moved your message to our English Language Forum Wink
Regards