Language: English Español
Toggle Content Community Forums
Toggle Content Fotos / Pics

Guia-Guide Sierra Madre (Luzon): I look for a local guide. help! ✈️ The Independent Traveller (English Forum) ✈️

The Independent Traveller (English Forum)  The Independent Traveller (English Forum): Forum for independent travelers, contact, information, etc (only español Language)
Page 1 of 1 - Topic with 4 messages and 3461 views
Last Post:
Waiting Links Post subject: Sierra Madre (Luzon): I look for a local guide. help!  Posted: Reply with quote

Foxulisse
Travel Addict

Travel Addict

Votes: 0 👍
Hi, I'd like to visit the Sierra Madre in Luzon and to visit some native peoples. Do you know an email of some local guides there? I need some emails please. Even I need also some emails of Resorts there because they can suggest me some local guides.
Thanks.
Back to top Hi, I d like to visit the Sierra Madre in Luzon and to visit some native peoples. Do you know an email of some local guides there? I need... Foxulisse Share:
Waiting Links Post subject: Re: Sierra Madre (Luzon): I look for a local guide. help!  Posted: Reply with quote

Katatv
Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

foxulisse wrote:
Hi, I'd like to visit the Sierra Madre in Luzon and to visit some native peoples. Do you know an email of some local guides there? I need some emails please. Even I need also some emails of Resorts there because they can suggest me some local guides.
Thanks.

You should specify where exactly you want to go cos sierra madre spans more than 300 km and diferent provinces.
Back to top you should specify where exactly you want to go cos sierra madre spans more than 300 km and diferent provinces. Katatv Share:
Waiting Links Post subject: Re: Sierra Madre (Luzon): I look for a local guide. help!  Posted: Reply with quote

Foxulisse
Travel Addict

Travel Addict

I'm sorry, you are right but I don't know where Agta or Aeta peoples are precisely but I think in Isabela province.
Back to top I m sorry, you are right but I don t know where Agta or Aeta peoples are precisely but I think in Isabela province. Foxulisse Share:

Pichi-puchi
Moderador de Zona

Moderador de Zona

Hi,
I move your message to the english speaking forum.

Regards.