Language: English Español
Toggle Content Community Forums
Toggle Content Fotos / Pics

Money in Portugal Credit cards ✈️ The Independent Traveller (English Forum) ✈️

The Independent Traveller (English Forum)  The Independent Traveller (English Forum): Forum for independent travelers, contact, information, etc (only español Language)
Page 1 of 1 - Topic with 2 messages and 3046 views
Last Post:
Waiting Links Post subject: Money in Portugal Credit cards  Posted: Reply with quote

Kloegman
New Traveller

New Traveller

Votes: 0 👍
Hola,
I have a Banco Santander account in Spain and would like to know if I can use my Mastercard Debit card whilst travelling in Portugal, without incurring any banking fees.

Many thanks !!
Back to top Hola, I have a Banco Santander account in Spain and would like to know if I can use my Mastercard Debit card whilst travelling in... Kloegman Share:
Waiting Links Post subject: Money in Portugal Credit cards  Posted: Reply with quote

Wanderlust
Willy Fog

Willy Fog

Votes: 0 👍
kloegman wrote:
Hola,
I have a Banco Santander account in Spain and would like to know if I can use my Mastercard Debit card whilst travelling in Portugal, without incurring any banking fees.

Many thanks !!

Hi

the english forum is the proper place if you use english language in posts...

About your question maybe you should ask in the bank office, but if you use Santander ATM for cash i think you won´t have any extra fee
To learn from what you understand is something else
But to act on what you learn Is what really matters
Back to top hi. the english forum is the proper place if you use english language in posts... about your question maybe you should ask in the bank... Wanderlust 121 Photos Share: