Language: English Español
Toggle Content Community Forums
Toggle Content Fotos / Pics

I want to borrow a car in Argentina, offer a car in Europe ✈️ The Independent Traveller (English Forum) ✈️

The Independent Traveller (English Forum)  The Independent Traveller (English Forum): Forum for independent travelers, contact, information, etc (only español Language)
Page 1 of 1 - Topic with 1 messages and 2975 views
Last Post:
Waiting Links Post subject: I want to borrow a car in Argentina, offer a car in Europe  Posted: Reply with quote

Jan123
New Traveller

New Traveller

Votes: 0 👍
Hola, I would want to spend 3 months driving around Argentina (and Chile). Looking for a car I can borrow. Buying is hectic, as I am not a resident, rental too expensive and cannot drive on gravel. Needed for mid October, 2018. Old, inexpensive car, like VW GOLF type would be best. Would pay the whole value of the car, return it to owner for free. I can also lend/sell/give someone my car in Europe, be it in Poland or Norway, for longer term travel, in exchange for car lending in Argentina or Chile. Ability to easly cross the Arg./Chile border would be a great plus.
Back to top Hola, I would want to spend 3 months driving around Argentina (and Chile). Looking for a car I can borrow. Buying is hectic, as I am not... Jan123 Share: