Language: English Español
Toggle Content Community Forums
Toggle Content Fotos / Pics

Coche-Transporte_Privado Ask for help with transfer from Malaga to Nerja ✈️ The Independent Traveller (English Forum) ✈️

The Independent Traveller (English Forum)  The Independent Traveller (English Forum): Forum for independent travelers, contact, information, etc (only español Language)
Page 1 of 1 - Topic with 1 messages and 1759 views
Last Post:
Waiting Links Post subject: Ask for help with transfer from Malaga to Nerja  Posted: Reply with quote

Whitten536
New Traveller

New Traveller

Votes: 0 👍
Good evening to all,

I would like to ask for a favor. Tomorrow, on Sunday 12.1.2020 I need to move from Malaga to Nerja where I will stay for a few weeks. I have a travel bag, hand luggage and two boxes with me. It's not big in volume. But I am alone in Spain and moving with all this by bus or train would be difficult for me.

Therefore I would like to ask if is here someone who will go by car on Sunday 12.1.2020 from Malaga to Nerja and could pick up me...

Well thank you!
Back to top Good evening to all, I would like to ask for a favor. Tomorrow, on Sunday 12.1.2020 I need to move from Malaga to Nerja where I will stay... Whitten536 Share: