Idioma: English Español
Mostrar/Ocultar Foros de Viajes
Mostrar/Ocultar Fotos / Pics

Playa-Beach Ultimas opiniones ⚠️ Phuket Island, beaches and activities, Thailand 2022 ✈️

Foro de The Independent Traveller (English)  Foro de The Independent Traveller (English): Foro de Forum for independent travellers: contact, information, etc (only English Language)
⚠️ Tema ordenado por orden inverso: primer mensaje el más nuevo. Para ver el tema en orden normal pulsa aquí.
Página 1 de 1 - Tema con 1 Mensajes y 828 Lecturas
Último Mensaje:
Autor Mensaje
Enlaces Asunto: Phuket Island, beaches and activities, Thailand  Publicado: Responder citando

Ravi1
New Traveller

New Traveller

Votos: 0 👍
I travel to Thailand often and you people are such a huge help. So thanks for that!

I’ll have a few spare days before and after a liveaboard dive trip to the Similan Islands and I’d like to make the most of them. I’m into nature, beaches, hiking and good, authentic food. I’m less about nightlife or bar scenes. What area should I stay? I’d love a boutique style hotel (rather than a monster resort mini city) or private room in a hostel. If it’s in the jungle, even better! Should I make the trek down to Phuket city? Most of what I read about it sounds like a loud, polluted party. Khao Lak seems like a slower pace. Is it a nice jumping off point for jungle excursions/hikes?

Any help is greatly appreciated!
Ir arriba I travel to Thailand often and you people are such a huge help. So thanks for that! I’ll have a few spare days before and after a... Ravi1 Compartir:

Todas las horas son GMT + 1 Hora
RSS: Foro The Independent Traveller (English) RSS - Últimos Mensajes

All the content and photo-galleries in this Portal are property of LosViajeros.com or our Users. Aviso Legal - Privacidad - Publicidad
Nosotros en Redes Sociales: Pag. de Facebook Twitter instagram Canal de Youtube