Language: English Español
Toggle Content Community Forums
Toggle Content Fotos / Pics

Last opinions ⚠️ Equatorial Guinea ✈️

The Independent Traveller (English Forum)  The Independent Traveller (English Forum): Forum for independent travelers, contact, information, etc (only español Language)
⚠️ Descendant order topic: The first message, the newest. To watch the topic ordered normally click here.
Page 1 of 1 - Topic with 3 messages and 8578 views
Last Post:
Waiting Links Post subject: Re: Equatorial Guinea  Posted: Reply with quote

Amara33
Silver Traveller

Silver Traveller

Votes: 0 👍
The last president of Gambia is living in this country now. BOTH presidents are friends, thats why he scaped from The Gambia.
Back to top The last president of Gambia is living in this country now. BOTH presidents are friends, thats why he scaped from The Gambia. Amara33 Share:
Waiting Links Post subject: Re: Equatorial Guinea  Posted: Reply with quote

Vamosdeviajeya
Travel Addict

Travel Addict

Hi, I too want to go, I have a lot of info of this country.
Back to top Hi, I too want to go, I have a lot of info of this country. Vamosdeviajeya Share:
Waiting Links Post subject: Equatorial Guinea  Posted: Reply with quote

Jamie
New Traveller

New Traveller

I´m going to Equatorial Guinea next August. I´ve been told that situation there is not very easy, ...many check points, soldiers wherever, .... Is that true? I´d be grateful for any kind of information. Thanks
Back to top I´m going to Equatorial Guinea next August. I´ve been told that situation there is not very easy, ...many check points, soldiers... Jamie Share: