Bad Experience with Iberia Express ✈️ Foro The Independent Traveller (English)

#1:  Bad Experience with Iberia Express  Autor: Jmcf1975 Enlaces Publicado: Sab, 12-01-2019 14:56
    ----
Hello,

1- On 5th of February 2018, we have bought the flights from Madrid-Cagliari-Madrid.
2- The payment was paid on that day (We have confirmed the money withdrawal on the bank account). After that day, the flight was payed and we were awaiting for more flights details
3- During the following months, we have accessed to your web page, in order to check the booking/check-in, but we have always receive the message to check-in on the day before up until 2 hours prior to your flight's scheduled departure time.
4- On the 23th of August, they have send one e-mail with the title: Information regarding your upcoming flight to Sardinia.
5- On the flight day, we were unable to check-in in the airport and we had the information to go to Iberia front desk. Here we were confronted with[b] no flight reservation, since the payment wasn’t realized. In order to catch the flight (because we have lost 1 hour, in order to solve this issue and not lose our holidays – hotel, car rental, tours...), we have purchased the same flight’s with higher prices (triple!!!!).
6- Since we never received any kind of information/cancelation of the booking made on 5th of February (and on 23th of August we have received your e-mail to perform the check-in),we request the reimbursement of the difference.
7 - It was already passed 5 months and no answer from iberia and they don't have a telephone contact in order to clarify this problem, which is very convenient when they don't want do solve the problem.

#2:  Re: Bad Experience with Iberia Express  Autor: Spainsun Enlaces Publicado: Sab, 12-01-2019 16:27
    ----
I have moved your message to the right forum.
Didn't you receive any kind of confirmation before?
Did you make the reservation in the official web or elsewhere?

#3:  Re: Bad Experience with Iberia Express  Autor: Jmcf1975 Enlaces Publicado: Dom, 13-01-2019 15:15
    ----
spainsun Escribió:
I have moved your message to the right forum.
Didn't you receive any kind of confirmation before? Yes, I have received the payment confirmation by mail from iberia, but with the information that was pending booking. The following mails were to perform the check-in.
Did you make the reservation in the official web or elsewhere?
. I have done in the official web site.

#4:  Re: Bad Experience with Iberia Express  Autor: Carrio Enlaces Publicado: Lun, 14-01-2019 12:48
    ----
Contact with iberia on twitter or facebook... Make noise
If your are no allowed to use 901 numbers in your country, use direct number: +34 91 389 43 57

www.iberia.com/ ...-sociales/
Contacta con nosotros
Si por cualquier motivo todavía no hemos resuelto tu duda, puedes ponerte en contacto con nosotros a través de nuestros teléfonos:

Si lo que necesitas es información de reservas y de vuelos, puedes contactar con:
901 111 500

A través de:
Twitter.com/iberia (24 horas)
Facebook.com/iberia (24 horas)

#5:  Re: Bad Experience with Iberia Express  Autor: Stormcall Enlaces Publicado: Dom, 10-11-2019 23:00
    ----
They take your money and then say you don't have a booking. I cannot believe how awful their service is.

Foros de Viajes Foro de The Independent Traveller (English)

Todas las horas son GMT + 1 Hora

Página 1 de 1 - Tema con 5 Mensajes y 8242 Lecturas

All the content and photo-galleries in this Portal are property of LosViajeros.com or our Users. Aviso Legal - Privacidad - Publicidad
Nosotros en Redes Sociales: Pag. de Facebook Twitter instagram Canal de Youtube
The content and photo-galleries in this Portal are property of LosViajeros.com or our Users.
Aviso Legal - Privacidad - Publicidad - Nosotros en Redes Sociales: