Language: English Español
Toggle Content Community Forums
Toggle Content Fotos / Pics

Questionmark If you're coming to Spain, or you live in Spain ✈️ The Independent Traveller (English Forum) ✈️ p92 ✈️

The Independent Traveller (English Forum)  The Independent Traveller (English Forum): Forum for independent travelers, contact, information, etc (only español Language)
Page 1 of 1 - Topic with 3 messages and 5167 views
Last Post:
Waiting Links Post subject: If you're coming to Spain, or you live in Spain  Posted: Reply with quote

Klose
New Traveller

New Traveller

Votes: 0 👍
Hello, verybody. My name is Jose.

In my life, I met some good people from London, Newcastle, Glasgow... And they told how difficult is coming here, to a place whith a different culture, lenguage... Crying or Very sad so, if someone from UK or anyplace in the world will come to Madrid or life here (I live here in Madrid) tell it to me! I just wanna make friendships and help them to stay here confortable. Amistad Aplausos Bye!!
Back to top Hello, verybody. My name is Jose. In my life, I met some good people from London, Newcastle, Glasgow... and they told how difficult is... Klose Share:
Waiting Links Post subject: Re: If you're coming to Spain, or you live in Spain  Posted: Reply with quote

Natastur
Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Thanks to offer your aid. Razz

However, I transfer your message to this forum.

Greetings. Wink
Back to top Thanks to offer your aid. However, I transfer your message to this forum. Greetings. Natastur Share:
Waiting Links Post subject: Re: If you're coming to Spain, or you live in Spain  Posted: Reply with quote

Mitor11
Silver Traveller

Silver Traveller

Hi I used to live in Madrid, but i just moved to Alicante a few months ago, if you need help, or friends are comming t Spain, please feel free to contact me, i will be glad to help out if possible.

Miguel

Mtorres@aventurae.com
Back to top Hi I used to live in Madrid, but i just moved to Alicante a few months ago, if you need help, or friends are comming t Spain, please feel... Mitor11 Share: