Language: English Español
Toggle Content Community Forums
Toggle Content Fotos / Pics

Travel to spain, anyone is going too? ✈️ The Independent Traveller (English Forum) ✈️

The Independent Traveller (English Forum)  The Independent Traveller (English Forum): Forum for independent travelers, contact, information, etc (only español Language)
Page 1 of 1 - Topic with 4 messages and 5146 views
Last Post:
Waiting Links Post subject: Travel to spain, anyone is going too?  Posted: Reply with quote
Lucia2006
Anonymous

Votes: 0 👍
I am from brasil, I am gooing to Andaluzia , south of spain, in january.
If you are going around there , keep in touch. Andalucia2006@hotmail.com
Thanks

My best wishes Smile
Back to top I am from brasil, I am gooing to Andaluzia , south of spain, in january. If you are going around there , keep in touch... Share:
Waiting Links Post subject: Re: Travel to spain, anyone is going too?  Posted: Reply with quote

Alicia70
New Traveller

New Traveller

I think you should visit also the mediterranean coast. I've been last weekend in Valencia and i really liked. If you want I found a lot of information in the touristic website
www.turisvalencia.es/ ...?idioma=EN
Back to top I think you should visit also the mediterranean coast. I ve been last weekend in Valencia and i really liked. If you want I found a lot... Alicia70 Share:
Waiting Links Post subject: Re: Travel to spain, anyone is going too?  Posted: Reply with quote
Rebeca
Anonymous

Hello. I am of Spain. If you say to me what you want to do there, I will be able to orient to you better. I hope that you like much.
Back to top Hello. I am of Spain. If you say to me what you want to do there, I will be able to orient to you better. I hope that you like much. Share:

Caront
Experto

Experto

Hi, i am a spanish boy living in the south-east coast of Spain. (not very very far from Andalucia) You have chosen well, now it is the best time of the year if you want to visit the south part of spain. It is still hot and is not crowded as it can be in the middle of August (thanks god is finished). You should visit Seville, Granada and if you want to go to the beach, either Cadiz, Malaga or Almeria. If you need any more help. Please contact me.
Back to top Hi, i am a spanish boy living in the south-east coast of Spain. (not very very far from Andalucia) You have chosen well, now it is the... Caront Share: