Toggle Content Community Forums
Toggle Content Fotos / Pics

Agencia-Touroperador Tanzania Mwangaza Safaris Ltd ✈️ Forum Travel Offers ✈️ p20 ✈️

Forum of Travel Offers  Forum of Travel Offers: Commercial forum: travel Offers in English Language.
Page 1 of 1 - Topic with 2 messages and 1004 views
Last Post:
Waiting Links Post subject: Tanzania Mwangaza Safaris Ltd  Posted: Reply with quote

Mwajabu
New Traveller

New Traveller

Votes: 0 👍
trapote wrote:
Alguien conoce alguna de estas agencias MERU MOUNTAIN TREKS AND SAFARIS LIMITED y TANZANIA MWANGAZA SAFARI COMPANY LTD, nos han pasado un presupuesto de safari muy interesante para agosto y no sabemos por cual decidirnos o si son legales. Muchas gracias

Am very happy to be here,

I wanted to reply Travelers about Tanzania Mwangaza Safaris Ltd,
This is a legal registered Tour operator based in Dar es salaam, but also operates in Arusha.

We do a lot of budget safaris fr all the Parks in the country,and beyond.
Best regards,
Back to top Am very happy to be here, I wanted to reply Travelers about Tanzania Mwangaza Safaris Ltd, This is a legal registered Tour operator based... Mwajabu Share:
Waiting Links Post subject: Re: Tanzania Mwangaza Safaris Ltd  Posted: Reply with quote

Spainsun
Site Admin

Site Admin

Visit poster's website ICQ Number AIM Address
Votes: 0 👍
I move your message to the right forum.
Regards