Language: English Español
Toggle Content Community Forums
Toggle Content Fotos / Pics

Travelling around Andalusia! ✈️ The Independent Traveller (English Forum) ✈️

The Independent Traveller (English Forum)  The Independent Traveller (English Forum): Forum for independent travelers, contact, information, etc (only español Language)
Page 1 of 1 - Topic with 3 messages and 3336 views
Last Post:
Waiting Links Post subject: Travelling around Andalusia!  Posted: Reply with quote

Caravanus
New Traveller

New Traveller

Votes: 0 👍
Travelling around Andalusia!
Are you here in Seville and you want to see and know more about Andalusia? I have a van and I could drive you wherever you want to go. If you are a group of 4 or 5 friends who want to travel without depending on bus or train timetables, here is the chance!
Don’t hesitate and e-mail me:
Room_bernardo@hotmail.com
Back to top Travelling around Andalusia! Are you here in Seville and you want to see and know more about Andalusia? I have a van and I could drive... Caravanus Share:
Waiting Links Post subject: Re: Travelling around Andalusia!  Posted: Reply with quote

Nari85
Willy Fog

Willy Fog

Hi @Caravanus
Ive moved your comment to the area of the independent raveller which is the only one you can post in english.
However, if you decide to post in spanish as you're offering your services then your comment should go under Commercial Offers area in here Foro de Guias, Excursiones, Conductores y Taxistas

Kind regards,
Back to top Hi @Caravanus. Ive moved your comment to the area of the independent raveller which is the only one you can post in english. However, if... Nari85 26 Photos Share:
Waiting Links Post subject: Re: Travelling around Andalusia!  Posted: Reply with quote

Caravanus
New Traveller

New Traveller

Ok nari85, no hay problemas, gracias
Back to top Ok nari85, no hay problemas, gracias Caravanus Share: